Although my name might be anonymous, my story deserves to be told.
Therefore, I decided to create a blog, discussing my special needs, which will, from here forth, be called “proabilities”, as I believe “disability” has the certain wording meaning that one with a certain exceptionality(s) cannot function or have the same ability as some able-bodied person.
This being said, not all proabilities are visible. Some are INvisible. These invisible ones–some people call them invisible illnesses or disabilities–are the ones I have and cope with. I have 8 invisible proabilites:
- OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
- ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Tourette’s Syndrome (I have all physical/neurological tics and only two that are oral, but you can’t hear them; I have mild Tourette’s)
- Asperger’s Syndrome (on the same continuum as MID and Autism; that continuum is called Autism Spectrum Disorder or ASD for short)
- Depression Disorder (fun fact: I am still medicated for my emotion levels and am on around 4-5 medications)
- Anxiety Disorder (constantly coping)
- 2 Learning Disabilities (I know, I hate it, but it’s in the name; here forth known as LD’s)
- Sensory Integration Disorder (SID)
This being said, not everything on this WordPress will be about my special needs. I will also post lists featuring different topics, such as my favorite music, movies, TV-shows, etc..
To conclude, I’d like to hope that everybody has fun surfing this page, and please enjoy and be respectful. For those who know me in real life, keep the fact that you know my identity on the down low. I don’t want all of this getting out.